Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guys And Dolls




















This is the bridal gown that won Best of Show in the county fair this past year. Since my newest grandchild IS A BOY(!!!), I don't think I'll be giving it to him. I wonder if I can sell it?

I guess I better learn how to make toy cars and trucks. We still have his Popie's cowboy guns and holster, so maybe that'll be a better gift.

I was looking at newborn pictures of Kara and Justin. He looks a lot like Kara - round face, lots of black hair. Justin had an oval, skinny face and light blond fuzzy hair. It doesn't matter because he's still the most beautiful baby in the world!

Yesterday, I told Maggie I was glad the new baby was a boy because I was tired of having nothing but little girls. She just smiled, walked away and said "That's not true, Nanny". Very sure of her place in my heart, don't ya think?

I hope they ALL know.

No comments: