Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy




As soon as I found out about the new grandbaby, I started making things. I think I got out of control. This afghan, sweater, coverall, two hats and a pair of booties won 1st place at the county fair. This is only a part of what I actually made for the newest angel in our family.

I have an idea for a smocked "bubble-suit", but I'm having a hard time finding the pattern for the bubble-suit. I have the smocking design I want to use and since Brenda gave me a pleater, I'm all set to go and anxious to start! I want to make two - one for a boy and one for a girl. Both of them will be white suits, but with different smocking. A girl could actually wear both, but no so much for a boy. I have a pattern for little yellow ducks, so maybe I'll use that one and then it won't matter. The one for a girl will have roses and girly stuff on it. I'll have more time to work on it once school starts and the pool closes.

December will be here before you know it!!

No comments: