Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hallowe'en Cards for 2014

I made one like this for a friend last year and decided that it would work for Alex's Hallowe'en card this year. He's 5, soon to be 6, and in Kindergarten. He saw a bowl of apples on my table and exclaimed, "We're studying about apples in school!" I asked him if he'd like one to eat and he said, "Mmmmm, nah, but thanks for asking, Nanny!"

He later went out to help Popie pick up all the fallen walnuts.







Emma's card is a spooky tree with a glittery bat. You can't see the bright orange cardstock very well in this picture. It's almost a neon orange. The bat was re-cut in a glittery black paper.  Maggie's card is the Grim Reaper with some bright pink glitter paper behind it. The inside of her card has a bat swinging from the word "Spooky".

I wish could remember how to get these pictures where I want them. Oh, well.

No comments: